1. Who we are. Nanoparticle Boutique is a limited liability company registered in and operating according to the laws of the European Union. Our main office is in Sopot, Poland, but we also maintain a representative's office in the US. We sell worldwide, and have customers on five continents. Our billing address is:
2. Where to send your Order. You can place your order either through our European or the U.S. offices:
3. Information we need to process your order. To order the Boutique's products, please provide us with the following information:
4. Methods of payment. Nanoparticle Boutique accepts payments by credit card, wire transfer or check up to maximum 30 days net. Detailed procedures for the three methods are given below:
5. Shipping. Products that are in stock ship by FedEx usually within 48 hours from receiving your order. The timelines for custom syntheses are negotiated on individual basis, and depend on the complexity of your nanoparticles and on the availability of starting materials. Delivery times to the U.S. and European countries are between 3 and 6business days. Please note that (i) shipping to North America and E.U. is free. For other locations (including Korea, China, Japan, Australia and New Zealand) shipping is free if two or more of our products are ordered (ii) ProChimia is not responsible for any import taxes if such taxes apply.
6. Conditions of sale and terms of products use. (i) The products we sell are intended for research use only. Any use for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and should be negotiated with the Boutique's management. Customers interested in joint commercial activities should contact the Nanoparticle Boutique directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. (ii) While the vast majority of our products are relatively harmless, they have not been rigorously tested for toxicity or other hazards. The Buyer assumes full responsibility to limit the handling of the compounds to properly trained personnel. Nanoparticle Boutique will not be liable for any misuse of its products and for any accidents or health hazards they might cause.
7. Customer support. In addition to the information provided in the Catalog, we try to answer, to the best of our ability, questions regarding the properties, stability and functioning of the particles we sell. Please forward technical questions regarding the products you purchased from us to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com. Please note that we are not able to answer questions from non-customers.
|Copyrights © Prochimia Surfaces sp. z o.o. 2010-2017||Page by Reef Design|